All fillings, crowns, bridges and veneers recommended and completed by your dentist at Barnfield Dental Studio is guaranteed for 2 years.
- Treatment not recommended by your dentist
- Damage caused whilst training for or participating in contact sports, unless a professionally-made sports mouthguard was worn
- Damage caused by mouth jewellery (e.g. lip piercings, tongue studs, etc.)
- Damage caused by biting or chewing non-food items/foreign bodies (e.g. pens, nails, etc.)
- Self-inflicted dental injury
- Plan members where any monthly payments are outstanding
- Not attending for routine examination, review or other maintenance appointments, e.g. Oral Hygienist, as recommended by your Dentist
PAYING FOR TREATMENT
For ongoing treatment, payment will be expected on a pay-as-you-go basis at each scheduled treatment appointment.
Where laboratory work is concerned, the whole amount will be spread equally over the total number of appointments needed to complete the treatment.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, cheques and bankers’ drafts.
MISSED APPOINTMENTS AND LATE CANCELLATIONS
Appointments which are missed or cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice may attract a discretionary charge of up to 50% of the cost of the treatment planned for that appointment.
It is not always possible to accommodate late arrivals. Without sufficient appointment time, treatment can often not be completed. Where this is the case a charge of up to 50% of the uncompleted treatment cost may be applied.